Thursday, July 10, 2008

Emerson and I

I really cannot believe how old Emy is getting. She actually acts older than she is (maybe a 3rd child thing) but she is so fun to be around! Last night we had to go out to dinner (someone wanted to show our house at 7:45!) and with just she and I (no chaos from older siblings) I really enjoyed being with her! Also she has lost 3 teeth already! She turned 5 in January, and none of my kids lost their teeth that early.

Before we left the house, she and I went room by room to pray over our house. We walked into each room and said our prayers, and she was stinkin adorable! She would always start "Dear Lord, our Lord..." and at least 2 different times throughout the prayer she would say "and I love you so much Jesus". Sometimes we held hands, and sometimes we had our hands in the air, and sometimes we put our hands on a piece of furniture. She is precious.

No comments: