Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Why...

I want to know a few things...
1. Why do I have an enormous headache everyday after school?
2. Why did I let my MS drivers license expire last month...forcing me to have to take a written test and a driving test in order to get TX license?
3. Why do little things seem like such a big deal?
4. Why do kids cut their own hair?? Even after they have cut it before and were disciplined?
(PS the answer I got was "this piece was hanging in my face" it was a CHUNK from the BACK!!!!)
5. Why do kindergarten age kids have homework???
6. Why do I constantly want to move...right after I move somewhere new?
(wait that was deep...sorry:))
7. Why can't it be November 12th yet?
8. Why do 41 year olds still have acne?
9. Why did K's soccer coach schedule a tournament ON THANKSGIVING DAY in Dallas, when we will be in SC???
Any answers will be accepted, and some advice may actually be taken, so feel free!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! At least now I know what is going on in your life. The hair cut must have been Emy. I can't believe she did that. And the soccer game - that is ridiculous! He must not have a home life. I am sure K won't be there. By the sounds of this you need to be with family for a while. Just remember - God does have a plan even though you can't see it now. I know that's cliche but it works for me. Love, gr

Lisa said...

If I had the answers to any/all of your questions, I'd definitely share them! Lanie cut her hair when she was 4 & I took her to have it "fixed". The very next day, guess what? Yep, cut it again! What the heck?
Was so good to see you & Kennedy this weekend, if only for a little bit. Hope to do it again soon! Miss Ya!