Thursday, November 18, 2004

Kid Overload

Well, Sometimes I lay awake in bed right before the alarm goes off, and I am happy to be there, cacooned, and have my thoughts to myself. I am still unprepared for the onslaught of children, the needs, and the voices that certainly interrupt my time. But, as usual, I get up and face them all. I think this is a great accomplishment!
Anyway, today I had to work at Moms Morning Out (I am a sub for a preganant lady until Christmas) and I have 3 year olds! ( at least the are out of diapers) So I was there from 8-1:30 and then I went straight to the gym where I had to entertain 25 5 year olds at a cheerleading birthday party. I mean, I may as well just put on the clown suit! What a nightmare!!! Then I had my regular classes, 4:00-6:00 and my team 6:00-8:00, and I am so over kids right now, I cannot even express! I do not even think I am good with other kids, and the whole time I am thinking "Man, these moms need to add a little discipline here!" Whatever. I really disliked my day though and I am trying to get rid of all the negativity before I go to bed.

No comments: