Friday, July 29, 2005

just wondering

I am truly wondering if I should have 2 cages, one for Elle and one for Emy!!!! She is becoming a very mischeivious child! Yesterday when I was in the shower she decided to fill the bathroom sink to overflowing (yes onto the floor and everything) and on top of that add about 4 cups of dog food. How disgusting!!! She is a peice of work. Then today, she "used" about 20 wipes (just cleaning the furniture etc...) and since she had already been warned I took off her diaper and spanked her. Well, after she cried for an hour (not really, just seemed like that) she peed!!!! Now she did try to stop it, with her hand, but it ran all over the floor...and then as if on cue Elle squated and began peeing as well. I mean this is like tv stuff. Very scary. The main problem is they are both so stinkin cute it is hard to discipline. But oh we must.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh that is hilarious! Is this what I have to look forward to!

Is Elle a boy or a girl?