Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Waxing

I think this is so outrageous!!!
One of Kennedy's friends came over yesterday and her eyes had scabs on the lids, right under her eyebrows and I said "oh, what happened?" and she said "oh, that sometimes happens, I got waxed today!" Okay, she is 9 and starting 4th grade. She got her eyebrows AND her legs waxed!!! Now that is 1. some serious pain for a 9 year old and 2. a little young for that as well.
Now I am trying to decide, when should Kennedy shave her legs??? I am not sure, but I am sure she will not be waxed for a loooooooong time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My rule is if you HAVE to shave your armpits, then you GET to shave your legs. Actually, I think that was Mom's rule! (I'm hoping she wont'want to - remember, we always used mom's nice razor, moved it - ruined it....she was always (rightfully) irritated with us!)Anyway, so far at 12, Abby still doesn't shave.
Wen.