Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Day 2

Day 2 of Kennedy being sick! Yesterday she woke up saying her tummy hurt...of course being the great mom I am, I told her to go to the bathroom and go to school. About 1 1/2 hours later she called from school crying "My head hurts so bad" so I went and picked her up. She felt bad, but no temperature or anything. So I drugged her and put her to bed. She complained off and on of aches and pains, but nothing major. Last night I went to practice and Corey calls me and says "Her temperature is 104" So I stop at the store, get some meds and come home. She is complaining of headache and stomach ache and crying etc... I sleep in her room (she wakes up 5 times) and finally at 4:00 am, she throws up. Anyway, today she has low temp (100) and has thrown up once. But she is also saying her legs ache and her back is sore etc...
So, day 2 of me being at home all day. Of course, I had plans...I rarely do not have plans. Everything has changed so that I can lay around with my 9 year old. She is precious. Who cares about coaching and teaching kickboxing and making 150 Christmas cards for paying clients (due by Thursday)...my "baby" is sick.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Okay - first of all NEVER use that blue font again!

Sencond of all - who has a tatoo? Jen?

trose said...

What ??you do not like my colors???? Yes, Jen (as in Corey's sister) has a tattoo!!!
I meant to call you today but I was busy with a sick child. I LOVE the crib! I will try to call you tomorrow!!!

trose said...

Oh, do you mean the font from the things I liked about my trip post? Yes, that really bothers my eyes as well. Tam