Sunday, September 21, 2008

the days rush by

WOW
It has been a long time since the last post!
Well, I was miserably sick this whole last week... I HATE being sick. I hate feeling sick and acting sick and when I am trying to talk to someone and snot is everywhere, or I am laughing and a big gunk of chest yucky stuff comes up.... I just hate being sick. And on top of that so many things going on this week!!!
My blogging may end up taking a back seat, I am just sooooo busy!
I am trying to keep the kids organized and myself organized and Spanish classes in order and cheerleading "un-drama-ed" (impossible feat)...so you can see the complications.
Homework for 3rd graders sucks!!!! I am seriously disturbed by the amount of homework Mac has. It is unreal. And they do this thing called the "Riggs Program" at his school and it is the mother of all hard things...I don't even like it/understand it. We struggle with this every night!!!
This whole week, we had the most lovely weather.... gorgeous cool mornings and sunny days, but only about 85 instead of the 100 degrees...so very nice here.

No comments: