Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Birthday to my friend....

One of my friends wrote this, and I am astonished to see how they fit me as well. This is a friend that I have known for 16 years, although we are not very close, we are close in heart. I am happy to find that we are better friends than I expected at the time we lived close to each other...she is precious...

1 I'm becoming less of a middle child as I grow up
2 Baking relaxes me
3 I love to watch chimney swifts fly in circles
4 Some days I don't like children
5 God has a purpose for me and I want to be smack dab in the middle.....
6 Something evil inside me is happy when others gain weight too
7 Sometimes I get up in the middle of the night and drink tea from my fine china
8 Home is my favorite place but I do LOVE adventure
9 I could play ping pong for hours
10 My husband still gets me after 27 years
11 Give me a challenge!
12 When I close my eyes at night I see colors that I've never seen before
13 I deeply love my family
14 I'm thinking of painting my kitchen.....again
15 One of the best moments of my life was spent washing stinky feet
16 I turn 48 years old tomorrow and I still feel young.....most of the time.

No comments: