Monday, August 02, 2004

My first time...

No, not that first time!!!
My first time blogging! I do think that this word "blog" is now added to my list of words I do not like to hear/say. It goes along with clog, and curiously enough they do rhyme! Now, why did I create this site? And what do I expect you to do with it?? Well, a very sweet sister of mine sent me her friends blog site and I decided that it would be fun to sort of journal every day, post funny stories and share experiences with all my email friends out there! My sisters friends blog site, is good, but I do not know her, nor anything she is talking about in her blog, so I thought I would actually like to talk to people that I do know and that know me. Now, your turn...I would love for you all to respond/advise/mutter or anything regarding what I will be blogging and that way I do not have to keep up and re-send all my email, if you want to see/hear/read it then go to the site, if not...you will be missing out! So this is your first chance to visit my site, and tell me what a great thing I have done! I will post more later tonight! Loves, T

No comments: