Tuesday, August 24, 2004

The Reservoir

So strange, I remember visiting here and some guy (his name eludes me) was actually driving around my whole family, and he was showing us different ares where we could live. And when he drove across the reservoir, I remember thinking "I am not living out this far, what a long drive with 3 children, and so far away from the college" Well, you can guess what happened. The reason I thought of this today was because I was driving to my home which IS across the reservoir! I am so quick to make decisions and I want them to be firm, yet I didn't even ask the One controlling the world what He wants!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am envious of the people I know (ok, that's a sin...) that have really worked hard enough to discipline themselves and take EVERYTHING to the Lord. I want to be like that, but then I'm so busy making my decisions, that I forget to take it to him! I am praying about the whole Farm/land life, but mostly because I want it (He will give you the desires of your heart...) - Need to work on that.
Hope you are getting a breather now that 2 of the 3 are in school. I would love to see Mac in school! - I'm sure his teacher, also, will be saying how sweet he is! L, W.