Monday, August 23, 2004

Sooooo cute!!!

I have the cutest, sweetest boy!!
His first day of pre-school was today, and he was very excited! Neither of my 2 pre-schoolers were scared/sad to go to school, they both just went in and began to play! So at 11:30, I picked Mac up and I said"So, how was it??? What did you do?" and my 4 year old said, "we played and had cheese crackers!!" So, I am thinking great, I pay 120.00 monthly so my child can play and eat!!! Then I said, what else did you do? and he said we had to sit down, and then well, we had to sit down again etc... I will not bore you with the details, but he was so funny trying to put his day back together and tell me what was going on. Anyway, I asked him if he wanted to go back again and he said "mom, I have to!" So, he is very funny.
WOW! Middle school is probably the worst age!!! I coached a MS team today, and I really had to pray for love. It was not coming out very well. The girls are crazy and they do not agree on anything and they are ALWAYS ALWAYS talking!!!!! Arg! My pastor said if there was a person who was "on your last nerve" that you should put a positive buffer between you. Like, instead of thinking "she's on my last nerve" think, "well she does a great job breathing, she has got that one down, does it everyday and every night, she really does a good job at that." So I am thinking this and then when the girls are conditioning, I am thinking, "wow, they are breathing and much too heavily, they are out of shape, they do not care, they are in MS, they are on my last nerve!!!!!!!!" So I have a hard time not connecting thoughts and then making them back into negative ones!!! I need to work on that.
so, all for now, Emy needs a bath!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks God for Mac. He seems to be your buffer zone right now. Don't be too hard on your MS girls. Don't forget you will have one not to many years from now. This will just give you a preview of how to handle K when she's that age. Although I can't see her changing from the sweetest girl ever now. I pray she will stay sweet and loving in those trying years. Love, me