Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Here I am again

I have a neck ache
My butt is asleep
All I do is sit here and look for a house in Tyler Texas.
All I really do is look at the same houses that I saw yesterday (and the day before and the day before... etc x infinity) lol
So instead I am going to tell you what I love...

I love my fabric softner and I highly recommend it. If you want to know what I use, you will have to do something crazy like...leave a freakin comment!....so that I know there are actual people reading this...
oh I'm sorry, did that sound harsh?

I love hazelnuts.
Bet you weren't expecting that one! You can buy them chopped now (b/c it was so hard to chop them up in the past) and I toast them and put them on everything! Or I buy them whole and just grate them into sauces. I use them now instead of pecans etc... ssooooo delicious! fun.

I love sweating.
When I am at the pool. Getting all hot and sweaty (in the 2.5 seconds after I get there) and waiting for the break time at the pool, then sliding into the cool fresh water. delightful.

I love pigtails.
If I could I would put Emy's hair in pigtails everyday. Unfortunately, she thinks that her hair looks better down (uncombed, and roughly tucked behind her ears) so she is forever pulling out her pigtails and just going with the look. precious.

I love cool mornings.
Today, an unusually cool (only 63 degrees) morning made me want to jump up and down in my driveway. What I really did, was drag the trash cans to the curb in my pyjamas WITHOUT SWEATING which never happens in Mississippi in the middle of July. pure joy.




4 comments:

trose said...

Kelly T, my only faithful commentor: you are exempt!

Kelly said...

Ha! how funny - I was going to comment and I was like - OH - she has another comment - yea! :)

I must know what this great fabric softner is!!!!

Anonymous said...

you didn't answer the question. but then again i'll never change - tide soap and gain softener

JMBlake said...

ok... curious about the books... just finished "Wide Awake" by Erwin McManus. Pretty good... 60% must read, 40% good. Read back through some of the old entries... you praying with Emy through the house... so precious!