Saturday, July 19, 2008

since the last post...

1. still haven't found "the house". I mean is there a "the house"? The last time I was MAJOR excited about a house was in Westerville ohio. The little red house. And I did love our yellow house in Winona Lake! I really thought our rental house in Texas was so adorable, even though it had it's issues. Both our of houses here, are just houses to me. I really didn't want to buy the one we are in, (I thought it was ugly). But we cute-i-fied it right up and I like it. but it is not love. so to find "the house" in Tyler is stressing me out! It feels compounded by this fact...what schools we want the kids to go to.
2. had a bit of road rage last bight. I mean I know you have had these thoughts before, like you really just want to run into the back of someone going so slow...on purpose...because they think it is funny to make you suffer. I am not asking for people to speed, only to GO THE FREAKIN SPEED LIMIT! I am thinking, well who cares I will show you and I will just run into your car, how would you like that! I had a BIG expedition, you in your BABY honda...let's see how that would turn out for you!
3. scored BIG time on some actual moving boxes!! One of my friend's, sister's, husband's, boyfriends, niece (just kidding, it was said friend's next door neighbor) was just professionally moved here (@&#!!!) from Alabama and she had major NICE boxes stacked in her garage. Yipee! No dumpster diving for me!
4. decided I would make worlds #1 worst single mom. (well, maybe not as bad as Brittany, oh wait she gave her kids up right?) Corey has been MIA since July 6. (He is really at Ole Miss soccer camp, I do actually know where he is, I am simply stating he has been MIA from this family.)sucks. I guess after 16 years, I am kinda used to him being around...
5. decided to share to all my fabric softner... Snuggle liquid. It lasts on your clothes forever! I love it

No comments: